- Six meetings throughout the year featuring guest speakers presenting timely topics/issues related to the Treasury field. Meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of the months of January, March, May, June, October and December. A summer social event (varies from year to year) is typically offered in August.
- In September, a one-day conference is offered with multiple seminars and workshops. This full day of educational opportunities is offered at a discount to current AFPSD members.
- Opportunity to network with the major companies in the San Diego Area.
- Participation in the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Study Group as a facilitator or student.
- Up to 12 continuing education credits for the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP/CCM) program.
- New Career Opportunities Alerts.
- Treasury Management regulatory updates through email.
- Leadership opportunities as an AFPSD officer, committee chairperson, and taskforce member.
Printed brochures are available upon request for all individuals interested in joining AFPSD. Companies may want to consider the distribution of these brochures to employees working in financial roles within their organization. Please send printed brochure requests to the AFPSD Vice President of Membership.