- Five meetings throughout the year featuring guest speakers presenting timely topics/issues related to the Treasury field. Meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of the months of January, March, May, June, October and a holiday event in December. A summer social event is offered in August.
- In September, a one-day symposium is offered with multiple seminars and workshops. This full day of educational opportunities is offered at a discount to current AFPSD members.
- Opportunity to network with the major companies in the Southern California Areas.
- Participation in the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Study Group as a facilitator or student.
- Up to 12 continuing education credits for the Certified Treasury Professional program.
- New Career Opportunities Alerts.
- Treasury Management regulatory updates through email.
- Leadership opportunities as an AFPSD officer or committee chairperson.